Sunday, August 10, 2008

We have FINALLY been given a sleep fairy!!!

That is right ladies and gentlemen SAGEN IS NOW SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!! I cannot find a font big enough to express how AWESOME that is. After 12.5 months without a full nights sleep I was beginning to go a little nuts. It took two LOOONNNGGG heartbreaking nights of letting him cry in his crib for about an hour and then SUCCESS!!! He has slept through the night every night since. He still comes into our room at about 5:30, but I consider that a good night sleep. Technically, I could just get up with him at 5:30, but if he is willing to cuddle for a little longer then I will take it :)


I am very proud of my boy (and becoming more sane by he minute!)



He is not sleeping in his crib in this picture. Once he is asleep I do NOTHING to put that in jeopardy!!!

No comments: