- She can sound out most words and can read books very well (when she wants to).
- She has given up ballet and started karate. She LOVES it. She does very well listening to Mr. K and doing her kicks and punches. It is so cute to watch her. She has her yellow belt and is well on the way to her orange.
- She is still a great big sister and a very sweet girl.
- She has grown a little shy, but will still talk your ear off if she knows you.
- She has begun writing letters and stories and has made friends at school.
- She has decided that she is going to be a vet and is sticking to it.
- She has become quite the little artist and even painted a wonderful picture on a canvas.
- She has a mind like s steel trap. She remembers things that happened when she was 2!
- She is getting some pretty healthy eating habits and will choose fruit over chocolate.
Thursday, June 30, 2011
6 years old!!!
Lorelei is 6 years old today! I cannot believe how time has flown. 6 years ago I became a mommy to a beautiful infant and now I have a beautiful 6 year old! She is going to be a first grader. She did very well in Kindergarten and loved her teacher. I am getting better about her growing up and I am not as sappy as I use to be about it :P She does freak me out a bit when she starts talking about how cool it will be when she is nine or when she goes to college. Here are some of the new things she is doing:
Posted by LandS'smama at 12:01 AM