Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ballerina!

Today was Lorelei and my ballet performance. Lorelei did a SUPER job and I am SOOOO SOOOO SOOOOO proud of her. I think I did good too :). Here is video proof of HER job well done. She is the 6th little girl to go across the stage about 3o seconds into the video. At the end you will see her looking into the audience and forgetting to go off stage. Maybe it was just her attempt at a solo :P
I am very proud to have been a part of this production and the Dancing in the Streets family. I LOVE this dance school and the teacher Mr. Rodgers (he is the one playing Puck who helps Lorelei find her way off stage) and his wife Soleste. Lorelei is typically very shy and takes a while to warm up to people. However, I believe she may think the sun rises and sets on Mr. Rodgers. She LOVES him and LOVES going to ballet. It is also GREAT physical therapy for her leg. She can do so much more since she started ballet.
I think she was the cutest little fairy in the show.
If you want to learn more about the school, especially if you are in Tucson and want you kiddos to take ballet, click here

1 comment:

Great Auntie Lisa said...

I've watched this about a hundred times. Sometimes I laugh, sometimes I cry because it is just, too, beautiful.